Followers

 Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well, things have finally settled down somewhat around here and I can finally pop up a quick post.....

Our family's Christmas present was a wee bit late this year - it arrived on Boxing Day in the form of a horrible, wretched, evil cold that has slowly felled each and every one of us......... *bleah* I'm still recovering and feel a bit like a wet dishrag - all soggy and limp. I don't do sick well. The boys are all improving though thankfully. It's just mom who seems to have trouble remaining upright for longer than a minute or two......

Hopefully things will turn about soon and we can get back to our version of normal.... :-)

I need to go lie down now. *sniff* *cough* *hack* *wheeze*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP