Followers

 Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ack, I've been tagged!

First off, I just want to say a quick thank you to the people who have been commenting on my blog. It's so nice to know I'm not doing this in total isolation and your comments have all been so kind! Thanks!

Second, I've been tagged by
Meari for 6 weird things about me:

The rules: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write in their blog of 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

Here's my 6 Weird things:



  1. I like cereal. I like milk. Just not in the same bowl at the same time. I cannot eat cereal with milk. Goes back to my mother attempting to force me to eat it. After all, what kid doesn't like cereal with milk????? Won't touch it now. Ever. Period. Exclamation mark. Ew.

  2. I don't do vomit. When the DS' are ill, it is completely and totally DH's job to deal with it. I could handle puke when the kids were just on formula/breast milk, but once they started solids - get me outta there! (I only think of this now as there is a nasty stomach flu bug going around school - DS' don't have it - yet! )

  3. I actually like the fact that my hair is naturally curly. Most folks with natural curls hate it and those with straight hair wish for it. I actually like my hair just the way it is, wild curls and frizz and everything.

  4. I wear contacts. There is a method to putting them in. Really. It must be done this way. Every day. Unscrew both left and right lens case lids. Clean right lens, put back in case. Clean left lens, put back in case. Wash hands. Put lenses in eyes (hopefully the correct ones). I can't cope if I have to do it any other way. I've honestly put them in the wrong eyes when doing something different.

  5. I have a Bachelor of Mathematics degree. I can't count. Yet, the degree is hanging above my head at this moment showing this glaring anomaly.

  6. On weekends I work very hard to never get dressed before noon. It's practically a law in my house. I'm grumpy if I have to get dressed/showered earlier.

  7. Forgot one! I authored my first website back in the early nineties entirely in Notepad! And had fun doing it!
Enough wierdness for one day!

Needlework-wise I've done very little yesterday or today. We had a teacher-appreciation lunch at school today and I spent yesterday making food (chili and cookies) and today setting up tables and food and serving the teachers. It was a lot of fun, but I'm pooped! I'm glad we only appreciate the teachers once a year - I don't think I'd have the stamina for more than that! (just kidding though - it's one of the highlights of my volunteer times in the school and the teachers are so grateful and happy when we do it!)

Back to stitching tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  7:12 AM  

I love reading what people think are weird about themselves. In jammies until noon on the weekends? I'm just the opposite, need to shower and get dressed immediately upon rising :)

Meari 4:01 PM  

It's great reading about all our weirdnesses! Thanks for sharing yours, Erica. :D

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP