Followers

 Monday, January 29, 2007

Okay, so who sent in the frogs?????

I've spent a very frustrating few days dealing with a whole herd of frogs that seemed to have infested my stitching. First I discovered I messed up a stitch on one model. I just about cried at having to pull out as much as I did... So, I put it down, left the room and elected to scrub a toilet as a way of working out my frustration. Finally calm I returned to my stitching and decided I couldn't face frogging the model just then. So, I picked up my other model and happily stitched away for a good 2 hours or so............... And the ruddy frogs jumped all over the other model as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I went to bed. I just couldn't deal with it anymore.

In a calmer frame of mind I returned to both pieces, scared off the frogs and corrected my henious errors.

Anyone got some frog repellant????

3 comments:

Meari 10:34 PM  

Awww... Sorry about the green creatures, Erica. They seem to be making their way around the world!

You've been tagged! Look on my blog for the Weirdness Meme.

Anonymous,  10:57 PM  

The frogs were at my house last week and have now gone, I hope I didn't send them your way :)

Vonna Pfeiffer 8:29 AM  

Oh, I feel so bad for you...those darn frogs...they're a meddlesome bunch :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP