Followers

 Monday, January 15, 2007

Winter Arrives - Finally!

Well, woke up this morning to a world gone white. Unfortunately it's mostly freezing rain at the moment, but it is supposed to turn to snow later. My boys will be happy - they've desperately wanted snow so they could go tobogganing... Don't know if we'll have enough for that, but perhaps we're making progress???!!!???

I spent my weekend mostly cleaning and chasing down the kids. DH worked most of the weekend which left me on kiddie-patrol. Not a hardship at any rate - they're good kids and always fun to hang out with. But then I'm biased, aren't I??? :-)

I did work on both of my models over the weekend, but naturally can't show pictures! I think today will be a good day to curl up with my kitties and stitch. The cats will no doubt enjoy their version of Kitty TV - our birdfeeder in the backyard is seeing a huge amount of activity today due to the inclement weather (and no, my kitties are not permitted outside - they can only watch from the windows!).

Found this on my webwanderings too: What Tarot Card are You?


You are The Empress


Beauty, happiness, pleasure, success, luxury, dissipation.


The Empress is associated with Venus, the feminine planet, so it represents,
beauty, charm, pleasure, luxury, and delight. You may be good at home
decorating, art or anything to do with making things beautiful.


The Empress is a creator, be it creation of life, of romance, of art or business. While the Magician is the primal spark, the idea made real, and the High Priestess is the one who gives the idea a form, the Empress is the womb where it gestates and grows till it is ready to be born. This is why her symbol is Venus, goddess of beautiful things as well as love. Even so, the Empress is more Demeter, goddess of abundance, then sensual Venus. She is the giver of Earthly gifts, yet at the same time, she can, in anger withhold, as Demeter did when her daughter, Persephone, was kidnapped. In fury and grief, she kept the Earth barren till her child was returned to her.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.



Guess it ties in nicely with my Royal name in an earlier post! Hmmmm - maybe it's time to inform the family of my Royal status!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP