Followers

 Monday, January 08, 2007

Feeling better!

Aaaaahhhhhhhh! It's wonderful to be able to breathe again. Amazing how much you miss it when you're clogged like a bad sink.... :-)

The kids went back to school today and were both looking forward to settling back into our usual routine. I enjoyed a lovely day of peace and quiet and managed to get some stitching done too!

I've got two new models to work on right now. I don't typically accept more than one at a time, but the second model is something I've been wanting to do since I first heard about the project this past October. When it came up for stitching, I just couldn't resist it..... So, here I am dividing my time between two pieces. Thankfully the other piece is a little looser on deadline, so I don't have to stress too much - just stitch lots!

As I've cruised other blogs I've seen many folks set stitching goals for the coming year - something I admire greatly. I think I'll try this myself, although my goals may not be very lofty in comparison to others, but hey, they're mine! :-)

2007 Stitching Goals:

1. Stitch Ornaments - how many? Well, at least 10 would be nice as that seems to be about how many I give out at Christmas. More than that would be better, but we'll have to see.
2. Finish TW's Needle Guardian. This is definitely within the realm of possibility, but will need to be on the back burner until my models are done.
3. Work on TW's Autumn Sampler. Loved this class piece from the festival earlier this year and do want to work on it more
4. Work on at least 2 other class pieces from 2006 or 2005. There's a lot of these floating around - they need attention!!! :-)
5. Work on models as they come up!

I think that's enough for this year. Maybe I'll add to it as time goes on or maybe I'll just leave well enough alone! It should be a busy year.....

Time to go get my little darlings from school!

1 comments:

Meari 5:53 PM  

Glad you're feeling better, and good luck with your 2007 goals.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP