Followers

 Friday, December 22, 2006

Wierd and unusual websurfings:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Honourable Lady Erica the Undefeated of Chalmondley Chumleyton
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


Never knew I was royalty! :-)

It's been an astonishingly busy week - baking like mad (totals came to 3 blueberry-banana oat breads, 10 dozen one-bite Pecan Pies, 10 dozen Chewy Chocolate Bites, 2 large batches of Peppermint Chocolate Fudge, 1 batch of Cookies 'n Creme Fudge, 2 large batcheds of Chocolate Snow Swirl Fudge, 30 large cupcakes (iced), 3 dozen small cupcakes (iced), 14 dozen Chocolate Pinwheel cookies and I'm not exactly sure what else at this point but I'm sure there was more!). Teachers gifts are done and given, neighbours gifts are packaged and will be given tomorrow and I'm going to do dishes for what feels like the hundredth time this week........

Sadly, I've not picked up a needle. I'm feeling the lack. I do have a new model to start though all kitted and ready and another model should show up in another week or two.... Time to get back to work, I guess!

Happy Holidays to one and all! Stay safe, keep warm (or cool, depending on your locale) and most of all - hug someone you love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP