Followers

 Friday, February 23, 2007

Little Happy Dance!





With our electricity being so flaky yesterday I really hesitated to pick up my model as I was sure I'd just mess it up - who knows what I'd accidentally do when the lights went out! :-)





So instead I picked up another ornament that was just about finished and decided I'd polish it off. It's from the 1997 (?) JCS ornament issue. It's from JBW Designs and it's entitled "Hearts of Joy". I'm not sure what fabric I used - I've had this sitting in my project pile waiting to be stitched for at least a year. I used the recommended fibres (it was all DMC) and beads. It's such a pretty little ornament. IIRC it's at least the 3rd time I've stitched it.... Anyway, here it is:



I really need to spend some time ornament-ifying some of the ornaments I've finished so far this year. Maybe I'll get some time soon, but who knows?


2 comments:

Anonymous,  11:59 AM  

Very pretty ornament, congrats on the finish.

Meari 1:03 PM  

That's really cute, Erica! Congrats on your finish.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP