Followers

 Sunday, November 26, 2006


What a Week!

Well, for the first time in a week, I finally have a minute to sit at the computer and do something *I* want to do! It's been busy between shuffling the kids around to their various activities, volunteering at the boys' school (it was pizza day this week), another trip down to Sick Kids with my youngest and then having that same youngest come down with a nasty bug (everything on my bed is presently in the washing machine - can you guess why??????) and just to add that little extra something - DH is off at his parent's place this weekend helping them move! Just another week in paradise!

I have managed to stitch though and have a couple of progress pictures to add. The first is a design by Patricia Ann Designs called Sapphire Star. It's from the 2004 JCS Ornament issue (I think). It's really pretty and a quick stitch. It'll get finished in the next couple of weeks or so - the stitching is done tho' (although I need to pick up some rondelle beads to put in the empty spots - I had the wrong coloured ones here at home)!


My other progress picture is Teresa Wentzler's Needle Guardian. This is from a class I took at the CreativFestiv al in Toronto this past October. I haven't been able to put in as much time on this as I'd like, but it is coming along slowly but surely.



And my model went back into the post to the designer!!! Yay! I can't wait for her to see it as I really liked the finished product. For me though, it's now head down, nose to the grindstone to get Christmas stitching done!

3 comments:

Renee 3:09 AM  

I am not familiar with that TW... where did you find it? It looks like it will turn out beautifully! :)

Meari 7:30 PM  

Congrats on getting some time to yourself. :D Nice progress on your projects.

Sharon 12:06 PM  

Hi Erica, welcome to stitching bloggers-lovely work you have here. I especially love the ornament you have done for your son.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP