Followers

 Friday, November 17, 2006



Someplace new to visit:

http://find.mapmuse.com/interest/stitch_shops

Ever wonder where to find a needlework shop in the US? Mapmuse has a map of needlework shops all through the US. If you know of a shop that isn't on the map, add it! Know of a shop that has closed but is still on Mapmuse? Let them know so it can be removed.

Isn't that neat? On the rare times I head to the US it would be nice to know where to find an LNS.

Here's a picture of 'Dragon's Tea Party' by Dragon Dreams. I gave this piece to my niece when she was baptized. This also got entered in a couple of local fairs this year and took first place at one fair and was completely ignored at the other! My guess is that fantasy designs didn't go over well with the judges. Oh well, no harm done! :-) My niece still likes it....


Off to finish cleaning - oddly enough the floors haven't yet learned to wash themselves..... Guess I'll have to do it - again! *sigh*

2 comments:

Meari 1:25 PM  

Congrats on winning at the fair. As long as your niece likes it, that's all that matters!

Anonymous,  7:31 PM  

Hi Erica,

I love this design too (Beautiful job, by the way)... Interesting how some folks respond to dragons, isn't it? ;)

Thanks for the link to my blog!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP