Followers

 Saturday, November 11, 2006



Well, here I am. I seem to have fallen into the blog universe after many years of avoiding it.

I've been a stitcher for over 15 years now doing everything from counted cross-stitch to needlepoint to canvaswork to everything in-between. You name it, I've probably tried it at least once (crewel didn't stick - anyone want the project????).

Currently I'm working on a model for a brand-new designer, so I can't share photographs. Perhaps once it's released I can, but right now it's all hush hush. :-)

In the meantime, here is a picture of an ornament I finished a little while ago for my oldest son. With a bit of luck it'll be made into an ornament before Christmas - some year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP