Followers

 Monday, November 13, 2006


Things I Have Learned:

1. I should never answer the phone when I'm in the middle of something else.

2. I should never place 2 gallons of paint on top of a running washing machine.

3. I should never, never, never answer the phone when I'm in the middle of something else.

4. I should never buy a new rug that has white on it and place it in the laundry room.

5. I should never, never, never place 2 gallons of paint on top of a running washing machine.

I am now short 2 gallons of paint (just couldn't be a couple of little quarts, could it????), my laundry room floor is cleaner than it has ever beeen, my new rug no longer has any white spots on it (they're now paint-colour brown) and I'm never going to answer the phone again when I'm in the middle of something else.

So, how's your day going????

Stitching wise I'm still working on my model for my designer, so again no pictures. However, here is something I finished last year. Some friends and I get together every holiday season for an old-fashioned cookie swap. Last year I not only made cookies, but managed to stitch a Christmas ornament for each person in the exchange. Now I've got to work on this year's ornaments, but that's a problem for another day.


I'm going back to my corner to whimper now....

2 comments:

Anonymous,  11:26 AM  

Oh Erika, I can relate to days like that. Looks like you have a good sense of humor and a clean laundry room floor.

I need to clean mine too, among other things. Just returned home for a 5 day teaching trip and you know how it goes when you leave the house in the hands of one husband and two dogs who, well lets just say they don't clean up.

Tomorrow is another day waiting for another adventure.

PS Looks like you are busy stitching.

Meari 1:27 PM  

How cute those ornament and cookie packages are! (Sorry to hear about the paint incident)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP