Followers

Second TUSAL for July

 Monday, August 01, 2011

Okay, so I’m a bit late.  This getting ready to go camping thing is consuming all my time!  We leave in just a couple of hours though (hopefully – still some packing to do!). 

 

Here’s my jar:

 

08 July 30 2011

I was actually surprised when I reached into my bag-thingy to pull out my ORTs – I didn’t think I’d been stitching that much – particularly in the last week or so.  But my little ORT jar took a gratifying jump, so maybe I stitched more than I thought I did!

 

Don’t forget to enter in the post below if you want a chance to join the Stitcherhood of the Travelling Pattern!  I’ll be back next Monday to announce the winner.  Good luck!  (And to those that have entered so far, thanks so much – I’m enjoying having a look at some new-to-me blogs!)

 

Off to finish my breakfast (it’s dark o-thirty here) and then get packing!  Behave yourselves while I’m gone!  :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP