Followers

Winner, winner, chicken dinner….

 Monday, August 08, 2011

We made it home from the camping trip, bug-bitten (I stopped counting bites after I got to 50) and tired (hard to sleep when the guy in the next campsite insisted on revving up his Harley at 7AM!), but home safe.  We had a really great time (Harley-revving aside) and the weather co-operated too (only rained once).

 

So, do you want to know who’s next to join the Stitcherhood?  Do you?  Do you?  I did too this morning, so I plugged everyone’s name (except Silverlotus – after all, I got to join the Stitcherhood because of her!) into random.org and here’s the name that came out the other side:

 

(drumroll, please)

 

Joy of My New Perspective

 

(and the crowd goes wild with applause!)

 

Congrats Joy and welcome to the Stitcherhood!  If you could please e-mail me at e k i l l i n s at r o g e r s dot c o m (remove spaces and replace the at and dot with the right things) with your snail-mail address, I’ll get your pattern off to you as soon as I can!

 

I’m sorry I couldn’t let everyone join the Stitcherhood.  But there’s just the one pattern to pass along!  I hope you’ll follow the pattern on its journey – maybe you will be next.  In the meantime, I’m going to have to update the blogroll – I’ve got some new blogs to read!

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname 6:49 PM  

Congrats to Joy, I follow her already so I'll be there for the next travelling on.

Anonymous,  8:26 PM  

A Harley at 7am might have been preferable to the rhythmic bed noise in the room next to ours at 2:30am the other night. Urk.

However, despite a few less than ideal nights, we had a wonderful trip.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP