Followers

And the winner is…………….

 Monday, February 14, 2011

Thanks to Random.org for their assistance this morning!  (I’m afraid sister-in-laws don’t get special consideration – sorry Em!  Hope you enjoy my blog anyway!)

 

I think I set a personal record for the most comments on a post!  Thanks to everyone for entering.  I’m really sorry I haven’t got a prize for everyone – I really wish I did!

 

And without further ado, the winner is:

 

Jessica @ Before The Dawn

 

I’ve just started reading Jessica’s blog thanks to the TUSAL.  She’s a very talented and crafty lady.

 

As for just what she’ll be receiving from me, I’m *still* not telling!  You’ll just have to wait and see….

 

Jessica, congratulations!  And please e-mail me your mailing address – e k i l l i n s at r o g e r s dot c o m (remove all the extraneous spaces and replace at and dot with the right things!).

 

We had a super busy weekend!  I’ll post more about it another time though….  I’m still trying to catch up on some Scientist work and I’m working for the next two days as well, so I’ve got to get my things ready.  I’m going to have to deal with the hamster today too – the poor little thing passed away yesterday.  Hamsters don’t have a long life-expectancy and her time was up.  But I’ve got to figure out how to bury her, considering the ground is frozen solid.  And we’re not going to talk about the mountain of laundry I’m facing nor the groceries that need to be purchased……

 

Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone!  I hope you spend it with someone you love and who loves you!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  11:53 AM  

Erica,
Congratulations to Jessica.

I hope your week settles down for you.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Jessica 2:14 PM  

I just got home from a Kindergarten Valentine's Day party and saw your comment that you left on my blog. I sent off my address to you.

Thank you so much Erica! I am excited to win. :D

Sorry to hear about the hamster. I hope the rest of your week goes much better.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Kathy A. 5:52 PM  

Congratulations Jessica. Lovely Valentine's Day surprise.

Karin 12:33 PM  

Hi Erica,

Since there were 4 lovely ladies who entered my blog giveaway, I thought I'd make up 4 packages and send one to everyone. Let me know your preference(s) from the 4 colour schemes on my blog (http://maverickbeads.blogspot.com/2011/02/giveaways.html), and your address (of course!) and I'll send the package out to you.

I can be reached at caycay at shaw dot ca.

Cheers,
Karin

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP