Followers

Sad day for stitcher’s everywhere…

 Tuesday, March 01, 2011

I was saddened to hear of the sudden passing of Lisa, designer from The Primitive Needle in what can only be described as a tragic accident.  You can see the numbers of people she has touched with her work by the comments on the post Lisa’s daughter wrote early this morning.

 

While Lisa’s pieces don’t grace my stash, I do appreciate the time, care and talent it took to create them and I’m sorry that the world has lost another great artist.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  5:05 PM  

Well put. Her stuff isn't my style either, but I, too, appreciate the time and talent that it takes to do such designs. So sad.

Heather 5:18 PM  

Oh, how very sad and unfortunate. I know she will be sadly missed in the needlework community.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP