Followers

 Monday, February 23, 2009

I just wanna do this......


because a much-favoured not-so-LNS is closing.....

Read all the bad news here.

I have shopped at this store for many, many years - never in person, but on-line. Their service was great, their attention to detail excellent and their overall kindness wonderful. I'm going to really, really, really miss this shop.

What does this say about the industry I love so dearly? It leaves me worried and sad and wondering.

Off to contemplate a road trip.....

3 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure 8:33 AM  

I am sorry, Erica. It's like the death of a dear friend to lose your favorite shop. I have been through many of these closings, but they are all little tragedies.

HUGS!
Jane/CH

KerStitch 11:03 AM  

I shopped there a lot online too. I missed their web site when they changed it though and I wonder if a lot of other people did too.

Sad. :(

Heather 1:02 PM  

How sad. I've never bought anything from this shop but it makes me sad to see a Canadian shop closing.

I made myself a promise this year: I would buy everything I could from my favourite local(ish) shop, and only buy online what she couldn't get for me.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP