Followers

 Sunday, December 09, 2007

Eight Years Ago.....

I got my own personal miracle:


This is the little boy they told us wouldn't survive the birth. The little boy they said *if* by some chance he did survive, he would have a litany of endless health issues - both mental and physical. The little boy who was 7 times more likely to die within the first year of life than every other baby. The little boy, who today, turns eight.


He's beaten all the odds. He's normal, healthy and clearly happy.

Happy Birthday little B. Every day with you is a gift, made more precious simply because you are here. I love you little one.

4 comments:

Arthemise 5:24 PM  

Aw, what a beautiful miracle! Congratulations! I now know what a joy a little boy is.

Vonna Pfeiffer 7:19 AM  

Here I sit crying...
Happy Birthday Bryce! What a lovely Mommy you have :)
You are a handsome young man!

Meari 2:36 PM  

Oh, how wonderful for you. Happy Birthday to Bryce!

Dani - tkdchick 11:11 AM  

Wow! He truly is a mircacle! Happy Birthday Bryce!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP