Followers

TUSAL Update

 Saturday, July 02, 2011

I’m a wee bit late on posting my July TUSAL, but yesterday was Canada Day (Happy 144th Birthday Canada!) and I spent the majority of the day running hither and yon.  DS#1 was attending a farewell party for a friend who is moving to Australia (!), DS#2 was going camping with his grandparents and DH was trying to get some work done….  Between laundry and packing and driving, TUSAL slipped my mind completely.

 

But, better late than never, right?  Here we go:

 

07 July 1 2011

Not a ton of additions this month, I’m afraid.  I have been stitching, but mainly on CdC and since it’s all one colour, I’m not generating tons of ORTs….  I have made it round the corner now on Cirque, but my progress is little enough that I decided to skip a progress picture for now…..

 

I’m sure the coming week will be busy enough around here – DH will be trying to figure out how to re-attach the passenger side mirror on my van.  While I was working on Wednesday, it appears someone broke the mirror off, then carefully re-balanced it on the side of my van and left.  I know for a fact that when I went into work it was fine as I opened the door the mirror was attached to, yet when I returned to my van after finishing work, as I approached my van, the mirror looked as if it jumped off the side of my van as I didn’t touch it, yet it was suddenly dangling on the side.  Joy!  In the meantime, I’m driving around with my passenger window open and the mirror hanging on the inside.  A bit windy, but doing the job until DH figures out how to fix it.  Luckily for me, I married a handy guy.

 

Off to watch ‘Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy’ with DS#1!  Do you know where your towel is?Happy

3 comments:

Heather 8:05 PM  

I just wanted to let you know that I've given you the Stylish Blogger award. You can pop over to my website to pick it up.

cucki 6:27 AM  

wow..congratulations for it Erica xx

Jessica 3:12 PM  

Hello fellow TUSAL-er. :) I had to rip out some of my stitching the other day, so my jar got a little fuller. I hate that! ;)

I hope your hubby can fix your van mirror. Dontcha just love people who can't take responsibility for the things they do wrong. sigh.

I hope the rest of your week has been good!

Blessings, Jessica
http://blessingsinthecountry.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP