Followers

April TUSAL

 Sunday, April 03, 2011

Well, times does fly when you’re having fun, doesn’t it?  I have been having fun lately – just not with my needles, floss and fabric…  Work has gone completely insane and outside of weekends, I haven’t had a day off in 3 weeks.  After having had the entire month of January off and only working a few days in February, this has been quite the adjustment!  It’s hard to mind though – it’s fun playing with kids all day.

 

The calendar has indicated that today is the New Moon, so it’s time for a picture of my TUSAL jar.  I realized I needed to tamp down the flosses a bit as my jar was looking fuller than it really is…..  I did add a bit to the jar this month – mostly greens as that’s what I’ve been stitching on the model I’ve got in hand.  I’m battling a case of startitis too – I found a stunning biscornu pattern on-line that is singing its siren song….  I’ve even gone so far as to kit it up….  I fear needle will hit fabric on it before long….  I’m hopeless.

 

Anyway, here’s my picture:

 

Apr 3 2011

I had a school cancel 12 workshops so my April has gotten quieter than I originally thought – although I’ve already replaced 5 of those bookings at another school…..  I’m still out some $$$$ with those 12 cancellations, but what can you do?  I can’t *make* a school have me come and play with their kids and teach them about Science….

 

I need to get back to preparing for next week – lots of ankle-biters to play with again! 

 

And as a total aside – why do folks have to gossip?  I am *so* tired of being gossiped about by a certain faction of people.  Worse, no one has bothered to verify the truth of said gossip with me (I mean, really, I only chose to stop doing something because I was forced to it due to of the lies of another person…..my desire to be involved, or not, had nothing to do with it).  It’s driving me somewhat batty….  *sigh*  I guess there’s nothing to be done about it though – c’est la vie, partout!  (for the french-impaired it means that’s life, after all)

 

Back to work!

4 comments:

Daffycat 2:50 PM  

Great TUSAL, Erica! That jar just keeps growing!

Rebel In Ontario 3:19 PM  

Glad to hear you have been busy with work and still finding time to stitch! And I agree, find out the truth before sending more and more gossip around the mill!

Ziggyeor 10:21 PM  

Yeah on the ort progress. :( on the cancellations. and Mean people suck. I wish people would verify stuff too.

Dani - tkdchick 1:41 PM  

Your TUSAL jar is looking pretty. Being busy somtimes is a good thing! I'm on the side of too busy isn't good for me! I need a rest!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP