Followers

 Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Dancing!

Yes! Finally finished the model and just to celebrate, I finished stitching this too:


Halloween by La-D-Da
from the 2009 Halloween JCS Issue
Stitched on random linen using GAST Raven & Burnt Orange

Shockingly, I didn't have any Belle Soie in my stash, so I just rummaged through the GAST pile and found those two colours. I'm very happy with how it turned out. It still needs ironing and then I'll likely make it into a little hanging ornament. Although maybe it would make a neat little Cube-it.... Hmmm.............

I'm happy to have the model complete ( a good week ahead of deadline no less!) so that I can get back to stitching things for me! I'm dying to get back to Cirque des Cercles. It's hardly seen the light of day for a couple of months now.

I'm off to mail the model to the designer - then it's Pizza Day at DS#2's school, so I'll be smelling of pizza for the afternoon!

Don't forget about the giveaway I've got for the Halloween Issue of JCS. I'll be drawing a name next Wednesday! If you want in, comment on this post.

2 comments:

Michelle 12:46 PM  

Congrats on finishing your model. Lovely finish on the Halloween piece too - I love that one! Can't wait to see what you decide to finish it as.

Meari 10:36 AM  

Congrats on finishing your model. What a cute Halloween finish!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP