Followers

 Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ow

I've discovered the hard way that washing machines bite. Without provocation either. I was just asking it to wash some clothes. Look what it did to my pinky....


It's going all black and hurts like heck. The lid slammed down unexpectedly when I reached into the laundry basket to grab some clothes for the washer to wash. I never would have dreamed something so minor could hurt so bloody much! (pardon my french!)

I wouldn't mind so much, except......a new model arrived for stitching on Friday. I blame my pinky problem partially on the new model - the previous stitcher was unable to complete it because of a family emergency. Now it looks like I've broken my pinky (or given it one heck of a whack, at any rate).

*sigh*

On a happier note, whilst folding laundry one-handed, I had gotten up to retrieve more items from the dryer (it doesn't bite) and returned to my folding spot to find this:


Apparently DS#1's unmentionables make a most queenly bed. Serves me right for leaving them in such a comfy spot, I guess.

I'm off to see if I can manage to stitch a bit. Thankfully I'm right handed, so I should be able to manage. It's taken a dreadfully long time to type all this....

Ice. Need Ice. Need Advil. Need to kick washer.

Okay, I'm done being a baby now.

2 comments:

Heather 7:17 AM  

Ouch! And such bad timing too.

I hope it heals quickly, and that it is nothing more than a bad bruise.

Rebel In Ontario 8:53 AM  

OUCH! Isn't funny how we get hurt in the oddest ways...hope your pinky heals up in a hurry!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP