Followers

 Thursday, January 29, 2009


100th Post Party!

Never in a million years did I think this blogging thing would stick. And yet, here I am today writing my 100th post.

First off - whether this is your first time here or your 5th, I want to say thank you for staying with me. I know I'm not the most exciting blogger on the planet. I appreciate you spending any time here at all. There are just so many great blogs out there. I think most of them are linked in my sidebar to the left. :-)

Secondly, I'm going to celebrate a bit. If you leave a comment on this post (and only this post), I will enter your name into a draw. I will give you something. I will stitch you something. And, with a bit of luck, I might even make you smile a bit. I have to admit, I don't know exactly what I'll be doing yet, but that's just going to be part of the fun. And, you'll just have to be surprised!

I will close entries to this draw on Friday, February 6, 2009. Please, just one comment per person.

Let the party begin!

7 comments:

KerStitch 12:55 PM  

Yay, Erica! Keep it up. I enjoy seeing all of your needlework.

Rebel In Ontario 1:03 PM  

I've enjoyed all your posts! I'm looking forward to the next 100!

Unknown 1:37 PM  

You do lovely work. I'm glad you have stuck with blogging about it.

Anonymous,  3:51 PM  

I just wanted to say that I like your blog!
Greetings
Maribel

Heather 6:23 PM  

Congratulations, Erica. I think you are doing a great job!

Sara 4:02 PM  

Congrats on your 100th post! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP