Followers

 Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm sure those pictures are around here somewhere....

I think the camera ate them. Really. All those pretty pictures of class projects and stash from the festival. They've gone AWOL. Notice I'm scowling at the camera. I don't think it's helping.

However, said camera *did* let me take new pictures of some ornaments I've stitched. Wanna see? Okay. Here.

Tipsy Tree © Charland Designs, Inc.
From the 2007 JCS Ornament Issue
Stitched on 32-count belfast linen with GAST and DMC




And look, there's *two*:





Joy © Lizzie*Kate, Inc.
From the 2007 JCS Ornament Issue
Stitched on 32 count fabric of some kind with DMC


Either I'll beat the camera with a big stick or beg it to give me back the other pictures. But at least I've given you something to look at in the meantime.

In other, less stitchy news, I finally saw the surgeon about my knee that has been troubling me since this past June. He looked, he saw and he decided. He's going to point some sharp, pointy objects at my knee. This. coming. Tuesday. Mama.




3 comments:

Karin 9:19 PM  

Great ornaments - two of my favourite ones! And hopefully you get your knee sorted soon.

Dani - tkdchick 11:33 PM  

Those ornaments are great Erica!

Meari 2:38 PM  

Cute ornies!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP