Followers

 Thursday, October 01, 2009

I Have A Confession To Make.....

I hope everyone will forgive me for this. You see, I posted a little bit ago that I had a single copy of the JCS Halloween issue up for grabs. I'm afraid the jig is up, and I have to confess. I lied.

I actually have 5 copies. :-)

So, would the following people, please send me your snail mail address offline (e-mail me at e k i l l i n s @ r o g e r s . c o m - remove all spaces!) and I'll work at getting your magazine off to you as quick as I can.

Congratulations to:


Hopefully y'all will forgive me for my little deception! ;-)

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Karin 10:44 PM  

Awesome! I have emailed you. Thanks again for your generosity!

Rebel In Ontario 4:41 PM  

Yippee! I'm email you now :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP