Followers

 Thursday, August 06, 2009

13 years ago today.....

This little person entered our world - with no little ceremony.....


It's hard to contemplate just how much change has happened in the intervening years - but here's the proof:


He's not so little anymore (as I noticed when I bought him Men's size 8 shoes just two days ago!), but he's still a sweetheart. It's so wonderful to watch the person he's becoming, to watch him find his way, to watch him try out who he'll be once he's a man. He makes me proud just by breathing. He makes me prouder when I see how good of a big brother he is, when he lets me hug him still (as long as we're not in public!), when he remembers to take a shower without my having to nag.... :-)

Now if I could just convince him to clean up his room!

Happy Birthday Cameron! Welcome to becoming a teenager! Know how deeply you are loved.

4 comments:

Annette 11:17 AM  

Happy Birthday Cameron!

I have a new 11-yr old today, Erica. Amazing how fast they grow, isn't it?

Rebel In Ontario 2:48 PM  

Happy Birthday....from my Cameron to yours!

Silverlotus 8:25 PM  

Happy birthday, Cameron!

Dani - tkdchick 9:56 PM  

Happy Birthday Cameron!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP