Followers

 Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Tippity, tappity, skippity, hoppity....

Model #2 done and dusted (actually done a week ago, but life interferes). Pattern notes and corrections sent. I'm wiping my hands of this one.

The only down side?

I'm sorry it's over. It's so pretty. I want to keep it. Can't I keep it???? Guess not. The students in the class would miss the model.

But, I'm happy to return to some stitching for me and I can finally relax and look forward to the CreativFestival coming up in a week. 5 days of no kids, a needle in my hand and some very good friends to hang out with. Doesn't it sound like heaven?

I still need to get ready for Thanksgiving this weekend (for us Canadians, that is). I need to make buns (from scratch), pumpkin pie and who knows what else I'll decide upon... At least I don't have to make turkey this year. Don't be surprised if I start gobbling come Tuesday, though!

Hopefully there'll be some pictures next post - I'm working on something small (well, kind of small) but I'll wait 'till it's finished to show.

I think it's past my bedtime. *yawn*

4 comments:

Rebel In Ontario 9:44 AM  

Hi Erika,
I'm headed to the CreativFest as well, just wondered where you will be 'hangin' out, maybe we could put a couple of stitching into something at the same time!

Karin 10:05 AM  

I wish I could be at the CreativFestival - it sounds like a fantastic time.

Anonymous,  9:46 AM  

The CF sounds great... wish I were closer to CAN :) Have fun!

Dani - tkdchick 8:43 PM  

Congrats on getting that model done! I look forward to seeing you on the weekend!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP