Followers

 Thursday, May 24, 2007

Exchange Received

Well, the mailman seems to like me this week.... Look what I received yesterday!


This is what I received in the Dragon Dreams Exchange over at the Rotation Stitchers BB. I have *loved* this pattern for years, but never got around to stitching it. I love how it has been finished and the butterfly charm at the bottom is simply gorgeous. Reading is one of my favorite pastimes (besides stitching, that is) so it fits perfectly. Thank you so much to my exchange partner Sara.

I've also been busy in the garden - here's a couple of pictures of some of the baskets & pots at my front door. I'll likely not do much else out front as we are hopefully going to be re-landscaping the front entry way. Currently the path is so narrow that folks have to walk single file to our front door.....



4 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer 7:19 PM  

Lovely exchange and very pretty flowers :)

Meari 12:39 AM  

Very nice flowers, and exchange. I've been working on my flowers too. :D

Sara 8:29 PM  

I'm really glad you liked your exchange piece and if it makes you feel any better I always worry about my finishing skills when I send something like this out. I know they're not as good as some of the other stitchers out there but keep on trying new techniques and someday we'll both get there:)

Karin 8:11 PM  

Love the garden and the exchange piece. The bellpull is very cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP