Followers

 Friday, November 28, 2008

Little Happy Dance....

Despite feeling vaguely like my head is submerged in a bucket of water, I managed to accomplish what I thought wasn't going to happen. I finished my little biscornu that will be given away in a gift exchange tomorrow. I'm finished a whole 24 hours ahead of time. That never happens.

Before they were whip stitched together:


Side view:


Top view:


Freebie from Aurelle can be found here.
Stitched on 32-count opalescent Belfast, over two
with Dinky-Dyes Pilbara, beads by Gecko beads


I'm so happy I managed to finish this. I always give something stitched each year and I'd be very sorry if I hadn't managed something this year.

Now I just need to finish baking cookies - 6 dozen down, 4 to go. I'm making Chocolate Pinwheel cookies - the same recipe that my mother made when I was a little girl. And my kids fight over who gets to eat the ends of the dough (you roll up the dough jelly-roll style then slice & bake) just like my brother and I did as kids. :-)

Off to drain the sinuses.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP