Followers

 Saturday, March 31, 2007

Little Happy Dance and a needlework survey!



Well, I took a few moments away from my models last night to finish up my Christmas ornament for the month of March. I fell in love with this design when I first saw it and I was really happy with how quickly it stitched up:



This piece is from the 2006 JCS Ornament Issue. It's by Patricia Ann Designs and it's called Christmas Poinsettia. I used all the recommended fibres, but changed the fabric from an antique white linen to a Lt. Mocha Quaker cloth. I really like how it turned out. I still need to get a snowflake charm for the center. I didn't have the right thing in my stash, so I'll have to do a little shopping... Boy, that'll be a hardship! :-)

And, if you haven't already done so, go fill out the TNNA questionnaire about needlearts:

http://www.HartBusinessResearch.com/needlearts.htm

They'll donate a dollar to charity and it's a great chance to voice your thoughts on the needlework industry in general!

Back to the models!


1 comments:

Meari 1:40 PM  

Very pretty, Erica!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP